Quick Launch Toolbar is a toolbar which gives the easy access of our favorite locations even without a double clicking. Quick Launch is just a folder on your computer which you can add your own short cuts, files, and folders to. This was placed in right hand side to the start button as part of the task bar in previous Windows versions. In Windows 7, it is not visible to access directly. But the quick launch folder is available also in Widows 7. It only takes a moment to restore the old Quick Launch Toolbar.
- Right-click the task bar, choose Toolbars > New Toolbar.
- Copy paste or type: %UserProfile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch into the Folder Box and click Select Folder.
- Now right-click the taskbar, clear Lock the taskbar, and you should see the Quick Launch toolbar, probably to the right.
- Right-click its divider, clear Show Text and Show Title to minimize the space it takes up.
- Drag the divider into left if you want to place the Quick Launch bar in the left side of the Task bar.